Download Policies & Information
Download Reports and Newsletters
- 1.1A Template 1- Recruitment and Selection Checklist.doc
- 1.1A Template 2- Application Form.doc
- 1.1A Template 3- Confidential Declaration Form.doc
- 1.1A Template 4- Character and Personal Reference Request.doc
- 1.1A Template 5- Confidentiality Declaration.doc
- 1.2A Template 1- Sample Code of Behaviour for Adults.doc
- 1.3A Template 1- Example Workshop on Creating a Code of Behaviour with Children.doc
- 1.4A Template 1-Attendance Register for Large Groups.doc
- 1.4A Template 2- Attendance Register for Sacristy.doc
- 1.4A Template 3- Child and Guardian Joint Consent.doc
- 1.4B Template 1- Form for Dealing with Accidents:Incidents.doc
- 1.5A Template 1- Form for Use of Church Property by External Groups.doc
- 1.5E Template 1- Form for Use by Lay Apostolates.doc
- 1.7A Template 1- Complaints Form.doc
- 1.8A Template 1- Hazard Assessment Form.doc
- 1.9A Template 1- Media Permission Form.doc
Spiritual support for survivors of abuse in Ireland.
A Caring helpline for people who have been abused.
National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church in Ireland
Child and Family Agency was established in January 2014. It is the dedicated State agency responsible for improving wellbeing and outcomes for children.
1800 666666 – Provides a 24 hour listening service for children.
1800 235 235 – a free telephone counselling service for any adult who has experienced abuse, trauma or neglect in childhood.
One in Four
One in Four’s vision is an Irish Society where children are safe from the threat of Sexual harm.
The Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (ISPCC)
Ireland’s national child protection charity.
Barnardos’ vision is a country where no child has to suffer and every child is able to reach their full potential.
Dublin Rape Crisis Centre
Preventing the harm and healing the trauma of rape and other forms of sexual violence.
Children at Risk in Ireland (CARI)
Aleading voluntary organisation with a proven track record in providing child centered specialised therapy and support to children, families and groups affected by child sexual abuse, regardless of means.